Advance tickets for Helsinki Festival are sold by Ticketmaster Suomi. We recommend that you purchase tickets only from the official ticket vendor.
The online shop sells electronic eTickets that can be printed or shown on your mobile phone when entering the event. You can also book tickets online and collect them at a ticket outlet or have tickets delivered to your home by post.
+358 (0)600 10 800 (€1.98/min+lnc) or +358 (0)600 10 020 (€6.84/call+lnc) (Monday–Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
You can also book tickets by phone. The tickets can then be collected at a ticket outlet. You can also order tickets to be delivered to you by post no later than 30 days before the event.
Locations and opening hours www.ticketmaster.fi
You can buy tickets and collect tickets booked online or by phone at ticket outlets.
Ticket prices include handling fees (€1–4/ticket) depending on ticket price.
In addition to the ticket price, delivery and payment method fees will be charged according to the customer’s choice.
- Ticket bookings €2.50/ticket (paid upon ticket collection)
- Order fee 1 €/ order
- Postage €10 (Finland) / €40 (abroad) /order
THE MOST ECONOMIC WAY TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Single tickets are cheapest when bought online (eTicket) or at a ticket outlet without a booking. Remember to take advantage of discounts that cover almost the entire programme. NB! Discounts cannot be combined.
You get a 15% discount when you buy a ticket to three or more different events at the same time. Series tickets are only sold by phone and at ticket outlets.
– students, unemployed, individuals under the age of 18, conscripts and civil service men
– lowest announced ticket price, limited number of tickets on sale
– not applicable for Huvila Festival Tent or partner events, among others
– €3 discount on standard ticket price
– not applicable for Huvila Festival Tent or partner festival events, among others
– 10% discount on standard ticket price for a group of 10 or more persons
– only available for purchase by phone
Some events have purchasing restrictions. Changes are possible. More ticket information at helsinkifestival.fi.